Friday, May 30, 2008

Get With the Times!!

I swear, for as much as we do... wait, for as much as we NEED to do as a company that involves a significant amount of important info... hell, even an insignificant amount, we do some things in a very archaic way! It's like they take a step back when they throw a new policy at us. I just don't get it.

Don't get me wrong... it's a good Company. But you can tell it has Midwest roots. It does not like change and often goes back to a previous way to do something, even if there's a more current, better way to accomplish the same goal.

I guess growing up in FL, the root of imagination and magical wonderment with ever changing technology, I got spoiled. If there's a better way, do it that way. Change is good.


Woah... I just had an epiphany for a future blog. Kind of gave me chills. But it's not ready to write yet - needs to brew a bit, first.

No comments: