Monday, May 19, 2008

Ah, Detroit??

Normally when I fly through DTW, it's a tight connection. Because they can. Not because they're trying to screw you, but because the Northwest terminal is so easy to connect through. A good thing.

But today... today we landed a half-hour early. A half-hour!! Did they pad that much time into the schedule, or was the tailwind that good?? I do not know. They may pad some extra time, but not a half-hour. But I would of figured with the rainy weather in Indy, we would've struggled getting out on time, let alone make it here on time. Yet here I sit.

I actually had time to eat. That was nice. I actually sat in one of the bars and had a burger. I felt rushed, only because in my own mind, the situation just wasn't right. Go figure. So I inhaled my food, got my check, and walked 100' to my gate. How silly I am...

Oh well. It'd be nice to get to RSW early now. I hate getting to the hotel so late - usually 1am-ish. It'd be nice to be asleep by then. Keep your fingers crossed for me ;)

No comments: