Monday, May 12, 2008

Bureaucracy BS

I have grown very tired of the F-ing bureaucracy of some governmental agencies (that shall remain nameless) that lie to your face.

What is the point of taking the time to set up a meeting (including MY time of traveling) to resolve things if they seem to have every intention of turning around and rejecting you anyway?? I can only smile and look cute so many times before I go homicidal on someone!! Four inch heals can be deadly if used correctly!

You just gotta love these agencies that claim to be pro-development, yet seem to do everything in their power to stop development. The best part... this is a REdevelopment - making the property better! But they seem insistent on not letting it happen.

Grrrrrr!!!

1 comment:

jhalsey said...

Grrr....I completely agree with you. It drives me crazy. We should for sure get together sometime soon!