Sunday, January 3, 2010

A New Year

2010 has started on a low key, relaxing note so far. Which is fine by me, because this year is set to be a busy one!

Eric and I brought in the New Year sitting on my couch, watching the ball drop. Eric was under the weather, and my plane got in almost an hour-and-a-half late, so I was beat myself. We went to bed shortly after midnight - but neither of us saw fault in that!

The rest of the weekend was much of the same. Well, except for Auburn's bowl game against Northwestern. I got a little riled up about that. What a game!! I did not expect it to be such a close game to begin with, and the overtime almost gave me a heart attack!! How many more ways could we have possibly given the Wildcats to try to beat us?? Thankfully, Auburn pulled out the win with an awareness of their final trick play.

So now we look forward to the new year and all it has to bring us. There will be wedding planning, of course, as well as me packing up and moving downtown with Eric. I'm not looking forward to all that packing - I've been in my house for nearly eight years. It'll definitely be a process! Stay tuned for an eventful year!

No comments: