Sunday, January 31, 2010

One Step Closer

Well, Eric and I *think* we have a date and location picked for our wedding. At least we hope we do. We're waiting for a confirmation phone call. Which may not come until Tuesday. I hate waiting!

Regardless, it was a productive weekend. Nothing beats actually seeing things for yourself and talking face to face with the people you're working with. Once we confirm the location and date, we're half way there. That's the key component that dictates most of everything else!

But I'm not much less nervous yet. I won't be less nervous until we get things confirmed. In the meantime, my mind isn't going to settle - always thinking the worst is going happen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you've become such a fly girl that it's no big deal taking a weekend jaunt to FL...but if you ever need me to do some run-around for you, just let me know! I've got Spring Break coming up and we're just about between soccer seasons. =)

kp