Sunday, January 24, 2010

Playoffs??

So I am a lucky girl and got to go to not one, but two playoff games - the AFC divisional game, Ravens @ Colts, and the AFC Championship, Jets @ Colts. Eric has no idea how lucky he is to be a season ticket holder at this point - he has been for 10 years now, so I think he tends to take the games for granted. But I remind him. Often.

The Baltimore game was kind of a snoozer... they just did not come to play! But the jets game was way more exciting. I thought they had it won the first half... until they came back the second half and didn't put a score on the board! So it made for an exciting game, at least. Well, until close to the end when it started becoming very obvious they Colts were going to win.

So now they're onto the Super Bowl! Of course, I'd rather if it was my Jags... but they just haven't been the same caliber team since Jack took over. That's my opinion, anyway.

No comments: