Monday, September 28, 2009

The Effects of Music... Time Warp!

It never fails. I go to my computer to do something (in this case, sync my iPhone), and I start messing with my music collection (well over 1000 completely random songs). Next thing I know, I've lost HOURS!!

In this case, I finally decided to put a select few songs on my iPhone. In order to do that, I have to go through my song list. When I do that, I start playing random songs that strike a memory chord or just a song I can't even remember (and wonder if it's worthy of being on my iPhone). I end up playing bits and pieces of many songs. I laugh, I reminisce, I get into a dancing mood, I start singing along... then I come to one that makes me thing of someone from my past and the good times we had listening to that song, and I stop for a moment...

Tonight I lost nearly 3 hours. I put less than 200 songs on my iPhone. But it's more than I had before and hopefully it'll keep me off of iTunes. I don't need anymore songs right now...

No comments: