Sunday, March 29, 2009

Just Say No to Snow!

Here it is, the end of March, and I look outside my window to see not birds chirping or flowers blooming... but snow!

Granted, it's not a lot... and it's not accumulating, thankfully... But come... it's almost April! I know this isn't unheard of... but I'm just so ready for Spring and really did not want to see this outside.

So needless to say, this has kept me inside for the day. If there's snow, that means it's cold, and I want nothing to do with the cold, let alone the cold, wet stuff falling from the sky.

Here's the kicker, though... I'll probably be mowing my grass for the first time next weekend. It's very green and growing well, and with the rain we're supposed to get this week, plus what we've already had, it'll be ready for a cut.

No comments: