Thursday, February 5, 2009

M.I.A.

I've been totally MIA for the past week, and I apologize. I've just been busy... shoveling snow... among other things, I guess. Work's had me busy, too, and the weekend just disappears on me somehow.

With all the snow we've had, there's not much to write about since it keeps me from doing much (I HATE the cold!), and that's the main reason I haven't been on here blogging. That, and the Facebook distractions. I still can't get over how many high school friends I've found there!

Anyway, hopefully the upcoming week will bring excitment back to my life and my blog - it's supposed to be above freezing all week! very exciting - I might be more willing to leave my house!! I guess we'll see.

But fear not - I am surviving the cold! I even took a scenic route home the other day. I had my camera with me and snapped a few shots... I can appreciate snow from a distance and from within the confines of a warm vehicle or building. :)

No comments: