Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

"May neighbors respect you,
Trouble neglect you,
The angels protect you,
And heaven accept you."


I hope all are having a wonderful St. Patrick's Day! I know there a few out there that have already started to celebrate.

I did most of my celebrating on Saturday, otherwise known as 'St. Practice Day!' I hung out at the Rathskeller with some friends and had a few drinks to pay homage to that little bit of Irish in me. Of course, everyone seems to find a little Irish in them this time of year. ;) We had a good time, as can be noted below.

If you were there, you understand what this really means...

Various types of Bombs for all!
The beginning of all the empties on the table...
How can you not be all smiles while celebrating St. Patrick's Day??

Alas, I may not be able to have much green beer tonight, as I do have to head south to FL tomorrow. So if I don't see you out, have an extra one for me. But regardless, another toast to all my friends...

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
The foresight to know where you are going,
And the insight to know when you have gone too far."

No comments: