Saturday, March 22, 2008

A Day for Baking

I was the lucky one to get to provide dessert for Easter Dinner this year. Of course, anyone who knows me know my necessity to have my Mom's apple pie on holidays. So I always make it for where ever I go if I don't go home to Mom and Dad's for whatever the holiday might be. I've begun to make it my own... and I'm getting pretty good at the crust, too. :)

For my second option for those who may not go for the apple pie, I went for a peanut butter cheesecake this year. And I must say, I'm pretty damn impressed with the way it turned out! I hope it tastes as good as it looks. That actually goes for both my pie and my cheesecake.

Anyway... yes, I love to bake. I actually love anything in the kitchen. Which makes it a bummer to be single and no one to cook for sometimes. :P But I get over it... and that's why I go all out when I do cook or bake for others. :)

1 comment:

Wendymples said...

Happy Easter!! I'll be working, so I don't get to go out to mom and dad's this year. The pie and cheesecake look wonderful!