Friday, June 22, 2012

Just Another Night With the Girls!

The more I get involved with CrowdTap, the more I love it! Why? Because the more points you get, the more fun things like this you get to do! Not that I need a reason to get together with my girls, but when you throw FREE STUFF in, it makes it that much more fun!

So this time (last night), it was another trip to Old Navy for a Beach Bum Party. All that means is you get some free beach themes items... which is actually a lot! Our free swag included a beach tote, beach towel, sunglasses and flip-flops, Score!

Just as we did last time, though, we had a little more fun with it - we didn't just hop in and grab the free stuff and leave. We grabbed some carts, filled them up, and then tried lots of stuff on! And while Jen G. couldn't find much for herself this time around, Jen H. was surprised when she found as much as she did. Wendy always finds a boatload of stuff and I contained myself to an outfit suitable for a summer BBQ. And yes, this is stuff on top of the free stuff.

After we were through with our shenanigans in the dressing rooms, we checked-out and headed over to PF Chang's for some dinner. Best decision we could've made (thanks to Wendy finally making the decision). It SO hit the spot! All the food was awesome (did you know they had lamb??) and the company was even better. We caught up a bunch more and before we knew it, it was 9:30pm. Either we need to get together more often, or we need to plan for more time on these outings!

Time sure flies when you're having fun! But then I always have a blast with the girls!

2 comments:

K. Dillard said...

I just followed your Crowdtap link. I've never heard of it, but once I clicked it I saw a few of my FB friends actually use it. Just saying...not like you care, we don't even know each other. LOL I randomly clicked in from the "Next Blog" link on the top of my blog.

FLgirl said...

That's cool! :) Glad you found it and have fun with it!