Thursday, February 23, 2012

One Step at a Time...

I have a closet. I know it may not sound like much, but this is HUGE!!

Eric and I have been working on a master bath renovation for... well... let's just say too long and leave it at that. The renovation included his and hers walk-ins.Our 'closet situation' was somewhat ridiculous... he had this tiny closet in one of the other bedrooms, and my 'closet' was essentially racks in yet another bedroom. Such a pain in the butt to get ready in the morning! We started the renovation awhile ago, with the plan to have it ALL done last fall. When that didn't happen, we decided to focus on the closets - something we could control - and at least have a complete bedroom (while waiting for the bath part).

So just before the Super Bowl, we finished. We had closets!! So why didn't I write about this earlier? Well, I didn't feel complete until 2 weekends ago with the 'organization' part of it, and didn't finish moving into it until this past week. But now that I have, it is SO wonderful! Just to have everything in one place where I can actually SEE it all!

*sigh*

Now if only we can make the bathroom magically appear.

No comments: