Sunday, February 26, 2012

Celebrations!

I don't think I've ever had so many 'going-ons' so early in the year! I've been going non-stop, it seems, since the 1st of the year - what gives??

So to add to my already business for the year, and right after getting back from last weekend's wedding, I had some birthdays and a bachelorette party this weekend. If I learned nothing else this weekend, it's that I'm not as young as I used to be because I am WORN OUT!

The birthdays kind of spanned the whole weekend, starting out with some drinks on Saturday and ending with some dinner at their house on Sunday. The birthday duo was our former neighbors, Dave & Amber, which anything with them turns out to be nothing but a blast! Throw some of our other neighbors in the mix and it turns into an unforgettable event! Our neighbors (and former neighbors) rock!

The bachelorette party was for a friend of mine, Jen. We started out with some dinner, saw a 'show', and then went dancing. So you're wondering about the 'show'? Well, if you're from Indy, just saying Talbott Street will likely give it away. We saw the 'Ladies of Legends'... which for those of you NOT from here, it's a drag show. And let me tell you, there are female impersonators, and then there are queens... these were queens!

So another weekend of fun behind me. Up next? Another wedding! I think things slow down a bit at the end of March. Maybe.

No comments: