Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Start of a Busy Week

I've grown accustomed to my slow weeks where nothing is happening...maybe a trip to my house to shovel for a showing, but nothing on the job front and too cold and snowy to go anywhere for leisure. But this week? This week got busy really fast as of last Friday.

For starters, I dropped the price on my house. It hasn't generated any new showings yet, but we do have another open house this weekend. Keeping my fingers crossed that the price drop will generate (or regenerate previous lookers) more showings. We'll see.

Secondly, I ended up with not one, but TWO job interviews this week. Two very different position (of which I will NO go into detail about on here for now). One's this afternoon, and the other is Friday. So we'll see if I can remember how to pull off a good interview.

I also planned to do a little volunteering at the Make-A-Wish offices this week. They needed a little help and I figured why not? Of course, I did this before the interviews came up...

Finally, I have my normal weekly rituals... yoga on Wednesday morning and my photography class on Thursday evening. So yesterday was my only down day (and I did try to enjoy it for that).

Now I can only hope that this busy week leads to good news somewhere down the road...

No comments: