Friday, January 28, 2011

I Was Right...

I can honestly say I'm glad this week is over. Not because it was bad, but because it was busy! Just like my last blog said. I'm beat!

I figured I'd check back in since I'm sure some of you are wondering how the interviews went. I believe they went well, but it occurred to me that it's currently an "employer's market" out there. Just like it's a buyer's market for houses, where they can pick whatever house they want, employers have the pick of the crop, too, since unemployment is so high (especially in my field). So here's hoping I'm what employers are looking for.

Other than that, I kept busy with "me" stuff, like yoga, photography class, and volunteering at the Make-A-Wish offices. Oh, and going through my Pampered Chef stuff that arrived from my party last week... I love Pampered Chef! I ended up with a great party, despite the nasty, snowy night! Yay!

Anyway... other that a few dinners out, this weekend should be low key, so that's good. Though I'm sure Eric will want to take advantage of the off weekend and do some house project(s)... but at least I'll be home!

No comments: