Monday, June 7, 2010

Training is Done... for Now...

Tonight was my last night of training. Should've been a couple of weeks ago, but there were some sessions postponed for some reason or another along the way. So my training was stretched out until today.

So how'd I do?

Well, if you remember, I was training to lose inches, not pounds. And though I did lose weight, I also lost 14.5" over 12 measurements on my body! Not too shabby for just over 2 months of working out with Laura! I was pretty excited! So all my clothes are looser (some pants are even falling off without a belt) and I just feel better, in general. Well worth the expense if you've ever thought about hiring a trainer!! Granted, I had an awesome deal!

But now I'm done. For now. I might pick back up with her late in the summer or fall, especially if I see myself falling off the bandwagon. But ideally, I'd like to keep this change in lifestyle up myself! The healthier eating shouldn't be an issue... but the having time to workout might be. But it is summer, so hopefully, if nothing else, Eric and I will get out on our bikes a few time a week. That's would help. And I do have my company's gym, still - that's the key. It's right here! I bring clothes and have no excuse NOT to work out after work. But I just have to remember to bring clothes. And motivate myself to go back there!

We'll see.

No comments: