Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Loooong Day...

I just got home. I left my house a 6:30am. And I just got home, close to midnight! Ever have one of those days?? Today was a LONG one... and I'm amped up on the second adrenaline push because I've been going for so long... so I'll blog myself to sleep here...

6:30am - left me house. Had to drive to Zionsville to meet coworkers. We had to drive to Chicago for a 10am meeting with the FAA. Met with the FAA. Went to lunch. Met with the FAA some more on other projects. Finally left. Drove to Michigan City. Had to meet with some City Council member and the some airport board members. This really wasn't my meeting, but I really had little choice but to tag along. Finally wrapped up there about quarter after 7pm... central time.

Bang! Lost an hour already!

Stopped by some Mexican place for some dinner on our way out of town. Ate dinner... and FINALLY started heading home around 9pm (eastern time). Got to my car shortly after 11pm. And now I just got home.

You know you're jealous.

The best part? Tomorrow's going to be a long day, too... 1) Because today was a long day and late night. 2) All of the follow-up that needs to be done because of today. and 3) an afternoon meeting out of the office that's sure to last into the early evening if our predictions are correct.

So now I will go to bed to avoid being loopy tomorrow... if that's at all possible.

No comments: