Saturday, February 13, 2010

It's the Little Things

So in recent days, I realized that what I thought was the hard part of the wedding planning (the venue, the dress, etc.) is actually the easy part! What's hard is all the little things (relatively)... the invitations, the favors, the flowers, etc.

Eric and I started looking at all the 'little things' this past week. There are just so many options... which is what makes it hard! Then to top it off, I have one idea, and Eric has a completely different idea of what level of 'formality' we should go with. And don't get me started on color/theme! That's a whole other problem, especially when it comes to flowers! Though I think a lot of that my be my fault... turning it into something more difficult than it should be.

But I can say one thing. I have the rare fiance who, as the groom, actually wants to be very involved in the planning. He doesn't just want to 'show up' and that be his part. My only complaint is his prioritizing of things. But I guess it all needs to be done, regardless!

1 comment:

Catrina said...

It must be something with our men...could be why they are such good friends. Jason wanted a say in everything...then to top it off my mother was involved. Jason wanted formal, I didn't. I finally said enough and let them plan it. So I was the bride that just showed up! LOL It will all work out. I will tell you this...simple is also elegant.