Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's Definitely Winter...

For those of you not in the Midwest, you may not be aware of this, but Winter is HERE!

This week it is frigid. Only getting colder through the week. Right now, it's in the 20's with some snow showers. No big deal, relatively. BUT, as I said, it's only getting colder. The temperature is dropping through the day today, more snow tomorrow with a high in the 20's, and then (here's the kicker) we have a high in the single digits on Thursday, with a low below zero!!

BrrRrrrr!!!!

It's weeks like this that I just want to hunker down and go nowhere. But I still have to go to work. :P So I have to leave the house and bundle up more than I ever knew existed growing up. It is weeks like this that I ask myself multiple times why I moved to Indiana. Should've stuck with living in the South, where it's much warmer this time of year. But them come Summer, I'm usually glad to not be dealing with their highs...

But still... I had shorts on at Christmas!!! I actually like that!!!

Oh well. For those of you dealing with this weather with me, STAY WARM!! For those in a warmer region... :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about this cold front moving across; we're only going to make into the 60's this week! I have to bundle up in my classroom because for some reason they run my AC at 64.8! In the middle of winter! Can you believe that?
kp =P

Wendymples said...

Brrr. Brrr. Brrr.

I'm asking myself why I haven't moved AWAY from Indiana! Anytime you want to drag me NOT kicking and screaming down to FL, feel free!