Saturday, January 10, 2009

Facebook is E-V-I-L!!

So about two months ago, I broke down and got on Facebook. At first, no big deal... I was just trying to figure out how it all worked. Then as I figured things out, found more friends (from way back in high school days!), and discovered some of the applications...

EVIL!!

It just sucks you in and keeps you online 'playing' for way too long. I wouldn't say it's addicting (yet), but if you start playing with one of the apps, it can kill quite a bit of time! And keep you up late, which had been my problem. Wasting way too much time and before I know it, it's almost midnight. And I'm a person that needs my sleep. So it's bad if I got to bed that late, especially if it becomes a regular thing.

So that has been my struggle this week... prying myself away from the computer at a decent hour. And what do I accomplish? Nothing. So that is why Facebook is EVIL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahah...that is why I click "ignore" for almost all of the application invites. I would need to hire a personal assistant to keep up with all my drinks, best friends, knights, mobsters, fans, green patches, etc. I don't have time to keep up with normal life, much less a virtual one!