Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Another year, another birthday... it's great to be 29!!

Again.

I'm not one to normally boast about my own birthday (anymore)... but for some reason, this year there just seems to be something in the air. I can't really describe it. I don't know if it's just more wisdom setting in with age or if something's going to happen (which we all know I seem to get a sense about - ie, my current situation), but there's just some greater force out there telling me that maybe not the day itself, but this year is going to be a good year.

So I'm actually going to celebrate this year. Meeting up with some friends tonight to have a few drinks and such, and this weekend, Eric and I are just going to do a little celebrating by ourselves. So no - no MAJOR celebrations... not a big party or anything. But I normally just treat it like any other day, except that I get cards and well wishes from friends (which I appreciate, regardless of the age :) ).

So thank you to all my friends and family for another great year of life! I love and appreciate you all and can't wait to see what the next year brings!!. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Sis!

Love ya,
kp =)