Thursday, February 28, 2008

Where is Spring?

So my week of not traveling has made me wonder something... where the heck is Spring?? I'm ready for it. Winter would be fine, if it would stay winter. But these occasional 'warm days' that we have are a complete tease and make me want to be rid of winter! Not to mention, they totally mess with my head (literally - my sinuses go berserk!).

This weekend coming up is a perfect example... it's supposed to be sunny and 50 on Sunday. But they're calling for snow next week. WTF!!??

Don't get me wrong, I like these nice days in the winter, but enough is enough, already! This winter has been a complete roller coaster of weather and temperatures! Everyone I know is sick (or has been sick), which makes the time even more miserable.

I just want spring to come and stay. I'm ready for the snow to completely melt, and the flowers and trees start to bloom. I need color back in my life. :P At least for the days that I am home.

No comments: