Monday, February 25, 2008

A Week without Travel

So here's a crazy idea... I'm not traveling this week!! Crazy, I know. I'm trying to think when the last time was that I didn't travel... and I honestly can't remember. It's been that long.

Sadly, the only reason I'm NOT traveling is because I have to drive to Crawfordsville in the middle of the week to meet with the lovely people at INDOT. Joy. And since you have to meet when they can meet, and it this case, they only could meet Wednesday, I opted out of the travels to make this meeting work. But now I have to drive to Crawfordsville. That's traveling in a whole different form. :P It's definitely not Florida, that's for sure!

So I'm guessing come the middle of the week, I'm not going to know what to do with myself. It might even feel a little odd to be sleeping in my own bed for that many days straight. Might have to go stay at a hotel out of habit. j/k

Anyway... that's my exciting news of the moment. Hope everyone out there has a great week!

No comments: