Sunday, February 17, 2008

A Little Catch Up

I was kind of busy last week, so I didn't make it on here to post about LAST weekend, which was a good one. :)

Saturday night was Wendy's Birthday, so we all went out and celebrated. Wendy had a VERY good time, as we all did... but she had a REALLY good time. ;)

The night started out calmly enough...


We even were able to get a few good group shots.


But once we went to Ike and Jonesy's, things started getting crazy.



And we watched Wendy have a fun birthday...


A VERY good birthday...



Until finally, we had to convince Wendy it was time to leave (before the bouncers did it for us).



But it was worth it. We all had a good time. And we did, ultimately, keep Wendy out of any trouble. Well, at least as much as we could. Somehow, she kept getting more drinks... 'tis the life of a Birthday Girl!

4 comments:

Renton said...

At least no one was hurt or arrested =)

Keith said...

You certainly broke your no pictures streak with vengeance! Glad you ladies had a good night ;)

Wendymples said...

I'm SO glad you took those pictures! From what I remember I had a blast, and the pictures are helping fill in the holes (okay, so I'm STILL not remembering most of it!) You're the bestest!

jhalsey said...

Man, I wish I would've been in town!!!