Thursday, January 17, 2008

I get to sleep in my own bed tonight!

Okay... so I'm home for about 24 hours right now. Actually, it's about 26 hours.

Sadly, traveling the way I do makes me get very excited about spending the night at home, alone, sleeping in my own bed. You never realize how comfy your own bed truly is until you only get a couple of nights a week in it, and the rest of the week you're hotel hopping. Some of those beds are harsh! :P

So yeah... I'm back on a plane tomorrow night to go to one of those very rare weekend meetings in Florida. Granted, with the weather coming into Indiana this weekend, I'm not really going to complain. Though it's that much harder to come back to when it gets real cold here.

Well, I do need to stop procrastinating and go repack my bag for tomorrow. I can do that in my sleep anymore, but it's still just a pain to do in general. If only I had a large sum of money that I could plop down and get myself a Florida home. Then I'd never have to pack for one of these trips again (unless I wanted to). That'd be cool.

2 comments:

Karen said...

That would be so nice! I'd put my second home in NYC. :)

Renton said...

Minnesota for me please.