Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!! I hope 2008 rolled in as a good one for you last night!! Mine did - Auburn won the Peach Bowl in OT against Clemson just before midnight. Great way to start 2008! :)

Looking back at 2007, I must say, I had a good year. I went on trips as far west as the Cascade Mountains in Oregon and the deserts of Phoenix, as far south as work would send me in FL, and of course a wonderful trip to New York City in November. Not to be forgotten are my little trips in between to see the Cubs play in Chicago and as close as the Speedway on the west side of Indy (which, for me, is a drive!).

Throw in all the great times with friends on the weekends and the extra family time I got because of my work travels, and I have to say, it's going to take a lot in 2008 to top 2007. But I'm willing to try. :)

As a year end review, here are some pictures to show some of the good times in 2007.

The 'blizzard' in February - that was a lot of snow to shovel through!


Ah, scenic Oregon! I really enjoyed going out there for work .



Danyelle, Erica, and I at the Indy 500.



Releasing the balloons before the Brickyard 400



A surprise visit to Palm Bay to see my niece and nephew.


Wendy and I at the final 2007 home Cubs game at Wrigley Field.



Auburn verses Vandy game.


... View from Toomer's Corner after the win. :)



Linda, Karen, and I in NYC.



The Bow Bridge in Central Park.


Brooklyn Bridge.


Phoenix, AZ - Summit Trail.



My own little Christmas Tree...


So that's it for now, I guess. I hope 2008 will be a good one for you and I hope the best for you... I know I'm looking forward to this year. :)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Happy New Year to you!