Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my birthday! Happy Birthday to me!

Normally, I don't post about my own birthday. But this year, it hit me... I get a lot of free (or discounted) stuff! So I wanted to share. Just because I am quite excited about free stuff. So here just some of the stuff... I know I'll miss stuff.

We'll do the easy stuff first. The $$$ off of a purchase, usually with no minimum attached (so, free money). This year, I got $40 off at Express, $15 off at The Limited, $10 off at VS, Godiva, and Macy's, and $5 off at DSW. I think there were a few more that were a certain percentage off, as well... but they all come in near the first of the month, and I know I miss some.

Straight up freebies aren't as numerous, but they're out there. The obvious one is at Starbucks. I don't need to tell you that I took advantage of that! I also have a certificate for a freebie at Aveda, and a couple of freebies with purchase at Sephora and Smashbox.

Now, I know I've missed stuff, and some stuff I know I can't take advantage of just because of local or availability. At one time, I know I saw a website with a whole list of freebies on your birthday. I mean, who doesn't love free stuff, no matter how old you are??

Anyways... I just wanted to share my excitement. Sometimes it just the little things. :)

No comments: