Tuesday, August 16, 2011

White Pants

I envy those who can wear white without hesitation. Me? I'm worried I'll destroy anything white with stains of some sort. I'm not a messy person... I don't drop food on my lap, or dribble down my shirt. I typically stay away from mud puddles or other 'dirty' things. But I figure as soon as I wear white, all of the above will find me.

I finally broke down and bought some white pants. I had no special event in mind, nor did I have any idea when I'd wear them. I just figured I should have white pants - everyone else wears them as a regular part of their wardrobe during the summer. It's expected, right? But when would I wear them??

Well, I finally braved up and wore them out tonight. I had drinks and dinner with some friends tonight - plenty of opportunity to get something on white pants. But I didn't! And I was very excited! They stayed stain free - which gives me a warm fuzzy feeling about wearing white again. Maybe I will get my money's worth from these white pants.

Good thing I bought them on sale! LOL

No comments: