Friday, August 19, 2011

Football Season is Here!

Some of us thought it would never come, but it's finally here... Football Season!

Granted, College Football was going to be here no matter what. But it was kind of a big deal for Indy since they are were supposed to host the SuperBowl this year. You could hear a huge, collective sigh of relief over the City when the strike finally ended. And it is nice to know that we will have some football in this town.

Tonight was the pre-season home opener for the Colts. In typical form, you never expect much from a pre-season game. And we didn't get much. Very few starters played and they, of course, lost. My Jags beat the Falcons, though, so that made me happy... even if it was just pre-season. I'm really hoping for a good season for the Jags this year... Del Rio's last shot!

So here we go... football season is on! I know I, for one, couldn't be happier!

No comments: