Thursday, July 28, 2011

Creative Photography

Last night was the last night of my creative photography class. I must say, it was a great class and I learned a lot! There is really so much you can do with a DSLR, and I still only scratched the surface with this class. Regardless, I wanted to share a few of my favorite shots from the class.



Love this one just because of how much is going on... sparklers, glow necklaces, headlights/taillights...

Love the details on this... looks like string!! But it's just sparks flying.


Check out the 'ghost' soccer players on the field in the foreground...


There were lots more photos, but some were just too large to upload onto blogger. There were also a lot of unedited photos I'd love to share, but they need to be edited. Maybe later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course, I love the daisy! :-)