Monday, December 21, 2009

December Catch-Up!

Okay... so I finally have a moment to sit and type. But just a moment...

It's been a crazy couple of weeks!! The good news is, everything that needs to be done at this point is done! All the packages are out, which means all the gifts are wrapped. The cards all went into the mail over the weekend (I'm still hoping I had a few addresses right, though). And tonight is my 'chill' night... tomorrow the baking will commence! I have to do stuff for work, stuff for the Strickland Family Christmas, AND stuff to take home to Jacksonville. Granted, a lot of those overlap... but there's still plenty to do! And that doesn't even take into account the packing I need to do!

Speaking of Jacksonville... I'm really anxious to get to some warmth! Granted, in talking with my Mom this morning, it was somehow the same temperature there, this morning, as it was here. Not good. But I'm sure it's just a temporary thing... it is Florida, after all! I can't wait to see the kiddos, too! And this being the first Christmas with Eric and I being engaged, it's sure to be even more memorable!

It's going to be a great Christmas!

No comments: