Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Decor is Up, Snow has Fallen...


Well, it took me well into last night, but even with all the excitement of the weekend, I managed to get my Christmas decorations up. I cheated a little bit - I didn't put EVERYTHING up this year... I may come back and do more later if I seriously miss something in particular. But I felt like that with last weekend's events, it's going to make for a season of other priorities and I probably won't get to enjoy my own decorations too much! But we'll see. I know I have a busy week ahead of me, at least...

Besides, I had to get up what I could before the snow came! Which was this morning! It was just enough to cover the road and some of the grass (depending on how low/high it was)... which also meant it was enough to make the roads nasty! Which is really did, apparently! Luckily, I didn't go in at my normal time this morning - my furnace has a schedule tune-up this morning. So I've been able to avoid the chaos thus far. Hopefully it'll be better when I get on the roads in a few hours.

Another fun event worthwhile talking about from the weekend is the Butler basketball I went to at historic Hinkle Fieldhouse! That was really cool to see no just a highly ranked basketball team in action, but the fieldhouse, itself! It's nice to see some place preserve their history instead of bulldozing it down for bigger an better things.

No comments: