Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday

Okay... so my Black Friday shopping didn't go quite as well as I had hoped online... some of the sites kept crashing on me! So while I was fighting with that ordeal well into the morning, I realized that some of the items I wanted were only available IN STORE, so the online thing didn't work! After all the chaos, I only ended up with 4 hours of sleep before I decided to get up and brave some of the stores. It wasn't with the 4am crowd, or even the 5am crowd... I think most of them were back home in bed by the time I went out (around 9am)... but the few things I wanted, I got. Yay!

Now I'm getting ready to head to Chicago with Eric for the night. Not so much for the shopping, but the lights and holiday windows at Marshall Fields. I've never seen them, and I think it'll be a good time. And also be really nice to get out of town! Double yay!

No comments: