Sunday, October 4, 2009

Weekend Warrior?

It was quite a weekend!!

On Saturday, was my company golf outing at Southern Dunes gold course on the southside of Indy. I'm sad to say this was the first time I picked up my clubs this year. It was just one of those summer where I always had something better to do. And it showed in my game. Long balls sucked, but my short game was still pretty good. It was set up as your standard outing scramble (best ball), so as a team, we finished two over par. Not too horrible. Regardless of the score, though, we had fun.

On Sunday, Eric decided to play 'host' instead of going to the Colt's game - he sold this weeks tickets to a buddy. So we had a 'tailgate' at the house for whoever wanted to and could come, really. With kids or not! We ended up with about 10 or so people, including kids. Eric made some chili and we just relaxed and watched the game on TV. It was nice - low key, yet a really good time.

But now I'm back to agonizing over packing for my trip. Oh what to pack???...

No comments: