Saturday, October 24, 2009

Back to the Routine

Last week was my first full week back in the office since the beginning of the month! And I have to say, it wore me out!!

Though I was back to the office environment, the week was anything but routine. Between project blow-ups and an all day training session, I feel like I ended the week with more piled up than when I started the week. Plus, the office seemed really empty! I'm not sure where everyone was, but it seemed way too quiet. But I managed to make it though.

Not only was I back to the office routine, I was able to get back to my 'extracurricular' activities, as well... softball on Thursday night, and dodgeball on Friday night. Since I was so out of the routine, though, I forgot to put my softball gear back in my car before Thursday night!! So I had to borrow stuff... which was odd. But it worked. The sad part is, since I was away from the action for a few weeks, I'm feeling it today! Not too many games left, though, of either sport.

I tried to get myself back into the 'awake state' this morning by sleeping in. I think it helped... a little. But I still feel exhausted. Maybe another nap will help...

No comments: