Thursday, October 2, 2008

Just Not Sure?

So I was told about this website that ‘matches you’ with your Presidential candidate and decided to check it out. It’s actually pretty cool… it’s doesn't take very long to do, either, but it hits the topics that need to be hit. Basically, it has quotes from both Presidential candidates on issues, but it doesn’t tell you who said what. So you have to choose based on what you believe and what you feel is the direction to go on that topic.

I’ll admit, I landed right where I thought I would – there was only one question that I was surprised on. But I know the guy who told me about the website was actually surprised by his results – NOT who he thought he was going to vote for. So it makes you think a little, if nothing else. Nice way to be ‘influenced’ that doesn’t involve slandering ads.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Interesting! I've taken a few others and I keep getting the same answer each time. I do like the way this one was set up though.