Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm Not Ready for the Cold!

The past few days have been brutal for me... I am SO not ready for the cold weather to come.

I know these past few days have been atypical for this time of year - we should be in the 60's for highs, not the 40's!! But what it's done is made me realize I'm not ready for winter! I definitely need to have a good, long fall this year, one where I have time to adapt to the cold since I won't be traveling the way I was last winter. The past few mornings, when I woke up to temperatures below the freezing mark, I just wanted to stay in bed where it was warm and toasty. Having to get up and leave my house was hard!

It's only October!! If this is any indication of how our winter is going to be this year, I might have to beg and plead for my company to send me to Abu Dhabi for a couple of months to warm up!! My hands are already frozen from just typing this blog. :( I hope I adjust soon!

1 comment:

Wendymples said...

Funny to read this now since we're close to breaking a record high for November! LOL