Monday, June 23, 2008

A Good Weekend

Not to say I don't normally have good weekends, but this weekend seemed better than usual. Probably because I took Friday off. :)

Friday I didn't get everything I wanted to do done, but I got a nice chunk done. Enough to feel motivated to do more on Saturday, in which I felt great doing. Maybe by the 4th of July, I'll feel back up to par with my life.

Saturday night I went to a party at some friends'. I took some pictures... after I download them from my camera and see if there are some decent ones, then I'll post some. :) But I thoroughly enjoyed my self with the consumption of adult beverages. And Jello shots - my specialty! They were a hit, as usual. I can't even tell you what time I actually left... I think it was around midnight. A few of us hit up the Chatham Tap on Mass Ave. for some late night grub. Great place to go, if you've never been there (or go back to if you have been there). I think I fell into bed around 2am.

Sunday was a little rough to start. Like I said, I enjoyed myself thoroughly. But after some food and focus on other things that needed to be done, I was alright. Would've liked to get more done, but I think I earned a little time off.

Despite the good weekend, getting up this morning wasn't any easier. It's just the early thing, I think. I never was a morning person... don't think I ever will be. :P

1 comment:

Wendymples said...

That does sound like a good weekend! Sorry I missed the party! I'm really not sure who was more tired after the Indians game... me or Matthew!