Sunday, April 13, 2008

Spring Tease?

So last weekend I went to Denver, and it was GORGEOUS out there!! Mid-60's in the peak of the day and bright and sunny. While there, I hear that the weather was similar back here in Indiana, so I thought, "Great!! Spring finally came!"

Wrong!

There's a chance of snow tonight. SNOW! What is up with that?? Is Mother Nature just a tease?? Is she toying with our emotions? Does she think this is funny???

So frustrating.

Next weekend is the Race for the Cure... I hope the weather comes and stays before the weekend. I'm not sure I can handle anything below, say, 60! I'm guessing I won't be so lucky. :P

3 comments:

Karen said...

I know, right?! In other news, did I hear your two *favorite* airlines in the whole world may be merging???

FLgirl said...

Don't remind me... at least it takes 6-8 months for all the approvals to happen. Maybe JetBlue will be in Indy by then...

Sam said...

Yeah, no crap...the heater was running in my house in the past few days. Since when have you needed the heater in your house in the south during mid-April?? Then today we needed the air conditioner. Buncha crap I tell ya!