Sunday, April 27, 2008

Pure Exhaustion

Have you ever had one of those days where you're just too tired to function? Or if you can get moving, as soon as you have an opportunity to relax, you just konk out for a couple of hours? Yeah... that was me today, for some reason.

I didn't do anything yesterday that could cause me to be so tired (that I remember, anyway). I got plenty of sleep last night. But around 4:30pm today, I sat down and turned the TV on for the first time all weekend only to find myself out like a light! Complete with some weird dreams. Maybe I got too much sleep last night? No... in all honesty, it was a normal amount.

What really sucks, though, it's it probably going to keep me up tonight. I think I slept just long enough to make my body think bedtime is much later tonight. Sucky. :P

No comments: