Sunday, December 2, 2007

Woe is me...

So my Jags lost to the Colts today. Not to say that's not what I expected, but it still bums me out.

The Jags are actually having a better year than I thought they would this year, so I can't really complain. And you gotta respect the Colts for what they are - a good team. So to lose to them is at least a respectable loss.

If nothing else, I'm glad they're not in the NFC... that conference is lacking this year. Granted, if the Jags were in it, they'd win it, no problem! But I digress on that.

I just continue to hope that my Jags will just make it into the playoffs again. They've had their run at the opportunity to go to the Superbowl many years ago, and missed out (back when the Titans were good and could win games). Their day will come.

1 comment:

Keith said...

The Jags are a good team; I even added David Garrard to my fantasy football team today! They may have a tough go of it though since they are in the same division as the Texans :) Glad to see you in the realm of the bloggers!