Sunday, December 16, 2007

I'm Dreaming of a Green Christmas...

It's not weird for me to think that I'll be trading a white Christmas for a green one, and actually smile about it. Most people think I'm nuts, but honestly, I've never experienced a white Christmas, so I know nothing other than my green Christmas in Florida, with a trip to the beach afterwards. Granted, we haven't done the beach thing in many years... but it's still fun to say. :) Anyone who knows me well knows I love my beach and miss in incredibly up here! So I like my green Christmas! It was cool to be able to get a bike for Christmas and then take it right outside to ride it. It's a little harder to do that if there's white stuff on the ground! ;)

But at the same time, I'm a little bummed to be leaving the white stuff behind this year. We got a decent amount yesterday and last night.



Oh what fun it was to shovel!! But I guess it wasn't too bad... mostly powder except for the plow spray area. I made it through though.

Oh well. I'm sure one day I'll experience a white Christmas, and maybe then I'll get what the fuss is about. But I fugure if you can have a Christmas in the summertime, anyway (in the southern hemisphere), there's nothing wrong with a green Christmas. :)

No comments: