Saturday, December 15, 2007

Time to Get Cozy

So I'm hunkering down in my house right now, watching the snow fall outside. It's really pretty when you don't have to drive in it!

Though I did get to do that earlier this morning... I was all set to run errands this morning BEFORE the snow started, but it started earlier than expected. I still had to do my errands, so off I went! Wasn't too bad since there wasn't too much on the ground yet... but I'm still glad to be home now.

So now I'm figuring out what to do inside! Christmas gifts are all wrapped cause, well... I had to ship them all last week! So that's done. I'm doing my big cookie ordeal tomorrow. I guess I could cuddle up under a blanket and watch a movie - it is good weather for that! But I feel like I should be doing something productive today... hmmm...

1 comment:

Keith said...

There always that pile of crap in that place in that spot in your house, yeah, you know the spot; you could go organize that since we all that pile in that spot and never, EVER, get around to organizing it. Or, just drink and watch bad TV (Fox Reality channel, classic)!