Monday, December 10, 2007

Phoenix Pictures... FINALLY!

Okay... so technically, the weekend is over, but I haven't gone to bed yet, so it's really not over until then. :) Anyway, I promised some pictures, so I must deliver!

The first couple are of a sunset I caught... starting from where the hotel was and ending at our destinations. It was awesome!


The next morning, we went on a hike up the Squaw Peak/Summit Trail at sunrise. This is a hell of a hike - 1200 ft grade change over about 1.2 miles. Definitely one way to stay in shape. Anyway, since we went at sunrise, we caught the sunrise...

And finally, here's just a couple of the Arizona landscape...






So there you go... these really give AZ no justice. Like I said before, if you ever have the opportunity, just go!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Wow - such a different sight than what we see around here! That's gorgeous!