Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Fall...

So the change of the seasons is upon us. Weird, since we didn't really get a taste of summer until the last month or so. And the past couple of weeks already started feeling like fall, complete with some leaves starting to change colors.

Fall came too fast this year. I want more summer. Not just because of the year flying by fast, but because I actually want some more hot weather! You know... the type when you breathe, you can feel the hot air as you breathe it in. Just call it a weird quirk I have.

And also, there's now the looming knowledge that winter is much closer than we'd all like to think. And I still don't have a garage. Have a nice big patch of dirt and a hole with utilities stubbed... but no garage yet. This makes me sad. I can't deal with another winter of digging my car out. It sucks.

For some reason, I'm just not into the onset of the cooler weather and really am not looking forward to the changing colors. it's just kind of 'meh' in my mind right now. And I've never been one of those people that associate cooler weather with football because, well, I grew up in FL. So football can play on in warmer weather... if it would just stay that way.

So this feeling of 'blah' does not bode well for the upcoming weeks and months. If I'm already dreading winter, what am I going to be like when it's actually here???

*sigh*

I guess one positive is that I can look forward to my boots and coats that come out in the cooler weather. I also have a few cozy sweaters that I look forward to wearing. But I can't even get hyped about that yet. I just want summer back.

No comments: