Friday, September 28, 2012

September Showers = ???

SO. Much. Rain. Considering the dry July we had, and August, for that matter, we sure are making up for it now! I'm so tired of the rain! And all it's doing is knocking off all the leaves to make sure we don't have fall colors (which were already threatened since we had such a dry summer). It's just miserable!

And there's more coming. Most of next week looks to be much of the same. I read the rain gage in our yard from the rain we've had this week... it was close to three inches. Now granted, that's over a few days. But just having the dreariness looming sucks! Plus, the below average temperature aren't too pleasent. I'm not ready to jump to early winter! Earlier this week, we woke up to the low 40's, feeling like upper 30's. That did not make me a happy girl.

Alas, I guess that's just living in Indiana. This is the time of year it's hardest for me to answer the question, "Why did you move to Indiana?" I can only shrug my shoulders and say, "I'm not sure..."

No comments: