Friday, September 14, 2012

Just Another Political Vent

So this one will be short, but not sweet. But as the election nears, it just gets worse and I just get more riled up.

This blogs topic... the damn ads! I'd like to see a political ad where the politician tells me what he's going to do for me and how he's going to make things better, not what's wrong with the other candidate! That's not going to get my vote. It fact, that makes me want to vote for you less!

I also don't care who supports you and your campaign. Again, that does not tell me what I want... no, what I NEED to know! You have a better chance of losing my vote if the wrong person supports you.

Finally, I don't give a crap about which candidate raised more money! It doesn't matter! again, it doesn't hep in enlightening me, or anyone else, on what will be better when you are in office.

Honestly, I'd love for political ads to go away all together. They're biased and tell us nothing. Lets go back to the old school way... hobnobbing and a good, straight forward, bio in the paper as the election gets near. Not that I want politicians knocking on my door, but do us all a favor and just get on your soapbox about YOU, and not your opponent.

No comments: