Thursday, October 20, 2011

A New Blog

So I got inspired to start a new blog.  This will will keep going, full force.  This is all about me and my 'release' point, as far as blogging going.  In other words, this one will remain the 'exciting one', if you want to call it that.

My new blog is all about trying new stuff, like sample of products and such, and giving my opinion about how, or if, they work.  I've been going at it for a few weeks, now, so there's a few posts to read at this point.  And I'm sure I'll expand on what I post about as time goes on... but I just found myself getting the opportunity to sample so many things... why not share my opinion on my own platform??

Anyway, it's called Love It - Hate It, appropriately enough, and you can check it out here.

Enjoy!

No comments: