Monday, October 25, 2010

It's Great to be an Auburn Tiger!

On Sunday, when the new USA Today and AP polls came out, I was ecstatic that Auburn was ranked #3 in both of them. I don't think anyone imagined Auburn was going to be this good this year. Not that we we expecting a bad year... but 8-0?? Awesome!

I was even more thrilled to see the BCS poll come out today... Auburn ranked #1, baby! A tough schedule pays off (and beating another top 10 team last weekend helped). But wait... the last three weeks since the BCS first came out for the year, all the #1's have been beaten. Uh-oh... should I be worried? Is this a sign?

I don't know. All I know for sure is Cam Newton should win the Heisman! He is an amazing quarterback!! He's breaking records, left and right, and he does it all with a big ol' smile! You gotta love that...

Still have a few tough games ahead of us, including Bama (the original #1 to be knocked off). Hopefully, the team doesn't come out too confident for any of the games and let someone beat us that has no reason to beat us.

Regardless, it's great to be an Auburn Tiger! Especially this year!!

No comments: